Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hannah & San Francisco 

Sorry it took so long to get this up here but I saw my dear cousin while I was in California! For anyone who doesn't know Hannah, she's a delightful go-getter and in this particular picture she is proving true a hunch I always had, that everyone in San Francisco has closets FULL of costumes! She made these eye etching platforms out of duct tape and a boogie board. So to everyone who says before a party 'I have nothing to wear' - your best piece may be waiting for you in your shed or garage. 

Also while in San Francisco, Hannah, Jordan and I made a pilgrimage to Philz which has the best coffee. It's pour over, and includes cream and sugar which the baristas do for you according to how it should be done. The coffee has this lovely silky quality and is made even more enticing by the quirky, unexpected mint leaf they add. Hannah said this is because of the owners middle Eastern roots. 


And here's a pretty terrible photo of the three of us (Hannah & Jordan please forgive me)...


No comments:

Post a Comment